This section will help you diagnose any potential issues with ImmerseMe. If you can't find the answer to your question please contact email@example.com directly.
+ What are the technical requirements for accessing ImmerseMe?
Technical requirements per user:
- Access to a laptop/PC (not tablet or mobile compatible)
- Access to Google Chrome desktop browser (PC/laptop)
- Access to YouTube
- Access to a built-in microphone (external optional)
- High speed internet
+ The microphone isn't working.
- Is your microphone muted? Yes, unmute. No, move to Q2.
- Is your microphone turned down? Yes, turn up. Not sure, open audio settings on your computer and check the recording level. Usually between 50%-100% is about right. Still not working? Move to Q3.
- Have you tried completely closing Google Chrome then relaunching? Yes, now it works. No, how do I? For mac users: Right-click on the Google Chrome icon and select 'Quit'. For windows users: right-click and select 'Close window'. Still not working? Move to Q4.
- Have you tried restarting your computer? Yes, now it works. Yes, but still not working. Move to Q5.
- Have you tried plugging in an external microphone? Yes, it works. No, I don't have one.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you still can't get the microphone to work.
+ My 360-degree videos are showing up as 2x bands on the screen.
This means your computer is struggling to run a fully responsive 360-degree experience on YouTube so try closing down applications which you're not using and restart your computer.
Please contact email@example.com if you continue to see 2x bands on the screen when playing 360-degree YouTube videos.